Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sorry, but Internet is back!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have just gone without internet for a while. Good news is though, I have drawn some basic sketches of the races that are, and to come, so maybe in the next week I will scan them and place them here for a bit of more visual (I'm not the greatest artist, writer first and for most). Other than that, just been working on my first CD, but I need beats at the moment, but I'm going to hopefully work with the brother of the man who helped me get on this track. Oh, forgot to mention, I rap under a persona for the world of Sernelius, and plan to release a few CD's (over the summer wrought thirteen songs, got a few props from my friends). Anyways, Batidaens info should be posted by friday, if not, I'll... Idk, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment